The VENOM (The world’s first wearable device combining heat and vibration) is a cutting-edge, digitally connected, wearable back/leg/shoulder device that uses heat and vibration to warm up, loosen, and relax sore / stiff muscles.
Manufactured using the industry’s best technology the digital touchscreen control allows you (the user) to customize your temperature, vibration pattern, and timer for the optimal massage.
A few potential users of VENOM below:
- People with back pain or discomfort
- Chiropractors- for warming up patients and for recovery
- Massage therapists for loosening up the back pre and post massage
- Physical therapists – soothing the back and for rehabilitation
- Athletes using it pre and post game, or pre or post workout
- Golfers- many have back issues
- Baseball and basketball players, where back pain is common
- People that work in construction
- People that work at normal corporate jobs and are at a computer all day, slouched over their desk
- Skiers- to stay loose, and warm
- People on airplanes, in cars, on the way to work and home
- The USA military, marines and navy seals
- Runners, crossfit, tri-athletes
- People male or female who just want a nice warm back massage
Some helpful tips on VENOM below:
- The VENOM helps with circulation and muscle stimulation
- The VENOM vibration and heat is amplified when applying pressure- example: sit in a chair and press your back into the chair.. OR, lay flat on your back or in bed
- The heat temperature will reach 160 degrees, and it will heat up quickly (90 seconds) using Nanotechnology
- The battery life is incredible, you will get about 1.5 hours out of a charge
- The product is very one size fits most, will fit up to a XXL. (will will also be offering an extender strap option for larger fit).