The VENOM (The world’s first wearable back device combining heat and vibration) is a cutting-edge, digitally connected, wearable back device that uses heat and vibration to warm up, loosen, and relax sore / stiff muscles.
Manufactured using the industry’s best technology the digital touchscreen control allows you (the user) to customize your temperature, vibration pattern, and timer for the optimal massage. In the USA alone, 80% of adults over the age of 30 have some sort of back discomfort, this product can be used by anyone.
A few potential users of VENOM below:
- People with back pain or discomfort
- Chiropractors- for warming up patients and for recovery
- Massage therapists for loosening up the back pre and post massage
- Physical therapists – soothing the back and for rehabilitation
- Athletes using it pre and post game, or pre or post workout
- Golfers- many have back issues
- Baseball and basketball players, where back pain is common
- People that work in construction
- People that work at normal corporate jobs and are at a computer all day, slouched over their desk
- Skiers- to stay loose, and warm
- People on airplanes, in cars, on the way to work and home
- The USA military, marines and navy seals
- Runners, crossfit, tri-athletes
- People male or female who just want a nice warm back massage
Some helpful tips on VENOM below:
- While it is designed for the lower/mid back, you can also use the product on your upper back, your thigh and hamstring
- The VENOM helps with circulation and muscle stimulation
- The VENOM vibration and heat is amplified when applying pressure- example: sit in a chair and press your back into the chair.. OR, lay flat on your back or in bed
- The heat temperature will reach 160 degrees, and it will heat up quickly (90 seconds) using Nanotechnology
- The battery life is incredible, you will get about 1.5 hours out of a charge
- The product is very one size fits most, will fit up to a XXL. (will will also be offering an extender strap option for larger fit).